Safety-conscience clients conduct quasi-static load testing at CAPE to analyze the integrity of their vehicle anchorages, seating systems and restraint systems, as well as to document their compliance to standards. Static pull testing with a programmable closed-loop hydraulic system demonstrates component strength and helps engineers determine how to approach strengthening systems to achieve optimal performance.
CAPE has the ability to conduct testing in multiple occupant positions to FMVSS 207, 210, 220, 222 and 225, as well as ECE R14, ECE R17, SAE J386, SAE J1948, SAE J2292, FMCSR 393.76 and ISO 6683.
- Home to two state-of-the-art quasi-static load testing centers
- Have conducted over 3,000 FMVSS 207/210 pull tests
- Can test up to four adjacent seating positions simultaneously in a vehicle cab or body section
- Only known pull-deck combining both push and pull capabilities
- Analyzes integrity of vehicle anchorages, seating systems and restraint systems
- Capable of conducting new testing to meet school bus seat safety regulations
- Capable of testing FMVSS 223 trailer rear impact guards, motorsports nose cone and survivable cell push testing, FMVSS 225 LATCH testing, and roll cage testing